Property Tax Depreciation
What is Tax Depreciation?
As a building gets older, items wear out – they depreciate. The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) allows property owners to claim a deduction related to the building and plant & equipment items contained within it. Depreciation can be claimed by any owner of a rental or commercial property. This deduction essentially reduces the property owner’s taxable income – you pay less tax!
- Pay less tax. BMT Tax Depreciation find, on average, between $5,000 and $10,000 in deductions in the first full year claim.
- BMT will work with any property investors’ Accountant and Property Manager to complement their services and help save you money.
- Your investment property does not have to be new to claim depreciation.
- Older properties also attract substantial deductions. It is worth making an inquiry
- regarding any investment property.
- You can adjust previous tax returns. If you have not been claiming or maximising your entitlements, the previous two financial year claims can usually be amended.
- 100% tax deductible fee. The fee to organise a tax depreciation schedule wit BMT Tax Depreciation can be claimed in full in your annual tax return.
- BMT Tax Depreciation guarantees to find double their fee worth in deductions in the first full financial year or their will be no charge for their services.
BMT Tax Depreciation are the industry leader in providing tax depreciation schedules for the purpose of property tax depreciation. By engaging their services, investors are guaranteed to obtain the maximum legitimate deductions from their property.
For a free assessment of the likely deductions to which you are entitled, call and speak to a BMT depreciation specialist today on 1300 728 726.